The Pitch: Five Companies Faceoff to Show How Their Innovation and Value Proposition is Unique
This session is different than any other session you’ll attend. It IS a sales pitch! Some things can’t be explained in written words, you need to see it and hear it. No amount of brochures or signage can replace the moment when someone sees your solution JUST WORK. That's what The Pitch is for. Five companies are sponsoring The Pitch so that they can have the opportunity to convince the audience that they have something really different, really new and special to show off. At the end, the audience will vote for their favorite pitch. The winning company will receive a plaque and the honor of winning The Pitch: MMA Forum 2011.
The Pitch is sponsored by each presenting firm. Convince us that you have something really different, really new, really unusual to show off, and we'll give you six minutes on stage in front of the MMA Forum audience.
- Participants in The Pitch will be chosen by a selection panel made up of representatives from across the mobile marketing ecosystem.
- Submit your product or service for a chance to be part of The Pitch - with a short write up, brochures and other collateral, including videos of the innovation in action, your webpage and whatever else you think will help to make your case.
- The panel may contact you for more information, or to see a presentation of your demo.
- Demos must be ready – no works-in-progress, dummy models, or prototypes.
- Demos must be live on the device: if it’s a mobile phone service, demo it on a phone!
- We'll let you know if you are selected.
- Participants in The Pitch will pay a sponsorship fee ($6,000 in North America; $3,000 in Singapore)